Interaction / Entrance Test
- Students have to face an interaction and might have to go through an entrance test to check their knowledge and academic level.
- It shall be done on the basis of a formal interaction between the Parents and the Principal / Headmistress.
- It applies to class I and onwards.
- Parents / Guardians can collect the Registration Form from the admission office or can download from our website.
- The Registration Kit can be collected from the admission office from Monday – Saturday between 8:30 am to 4:00 pm against payment of 500/-
Admission Office Address
MOUNT OLIVET SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
Kh No. 124/4 Street No. 100, B- Block,Sant Nagar, (Burari), Delhi-110084